Hello?? Is anyone out there?

11:24 AM

Hi all!! - anyone still here?

Sorry I have been MIA but you can find me more regularly on my photography blog.

I am still getting the hang of being home with my kiddos and trying to run a full fledged photography business.

So if you are curious as to what I have been up to, at least photography wise, then come on over here and take a look.

If you are in the SF Bay area and are interested in a photography session or want to chat about photography, then please drop me a line here.

In the meantime here is a little bit of Jax:


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Jax is such a good lookin' kid :)

    I did a quick flip through your photography site and you're doing AMAZING work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Randalin! - and for still continuing to check up on me :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pics! That last black and white photo is my favorite... so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Oooooh, I love me some comments. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...