THANKFUL FOR YOU | Happy Thanksgivinukkah

9:25 AM

I wanted to thank you all for helping me to live my dream. To be a mother, a wife, an artist, a friend. Thank you to all the families, couples and friends who have supported me and chosen me to document some of their most epic days - whether it was just the everyday magic of your family or the start of a new one..and thank you to my blog readers for continuing to follow me on our journey...

Much love from my family to yours..Have a wonderful, awesome and epic Thanksgiving day. AND HAPPY HANUKKAH!!!!

(here are a few photos of us the other day at Fort Miley, hanging out and trying to get our own family pictures done!)





{Click on images to enlarge}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Oooooh, I love me some comments. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...