Sunday - 2 of 52

12:14 PM

"a portrait of my family, once a week, every week, in 2013."
Charlie: has been very supportive of my time and effort put into blogging, photographing and my other creative endeavors. As we speak, he's taking the kids out to the park so I can get to my past due assignments & projects. (Thank you)

Jax: when we were at Target the other day, he found this hello kitty "camera" and now uses it constantly. He even directs us to do things so he can take photos.

Raima: is growing right before our eyes. She finally said mama! She's added yah, hot and a couple of other words to her repertoire. Her favorite is trying to play with her brother, although Jax isn't too keen on this yet.

Yesterday, I was invited to my friend's really fun baby shower at a tea room in San Francisco! It was so cute to see moms with their daughters and even dads too. I really wanted to take some photos of the other patrons but, I chickened out (again). Photos will be up on my photography site, if you care to take a look.

Happy Sunday!


A 52 weeks portrait project, to find out more, click the button above or link up at the Che & Fidel Blog.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ohhh, when I am back in California I may need to book a photo session with you!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! I would be so honored!! Maybe we could even make it into a play date :)

      Delete
  2. Very fun pictures! Isn't it the sweetest thing when they start saying mama? I still love it every time! I'm popping in from the 52 project!

    ReplyDelete

Oooooh, I love me some comments. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...