Happy Father's Day!

3:35 PM

Hi there!!! I know I know...I was doing so well on updating this site, right?! Look, I know I'm not great with promises or updates but you gotta understand - I'm like trying to run three businesses {YES, THREE! Yes, I'm crazy} be a somewhat decent parent, a somewhat decent wife and pretend to be put together enough to read and eventually keep up with this blog...so, please. you gotta cut me some slack, ok?

Anyway - enough about that...I wanted to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dads and single parents out there doing the best job that they can raising their kiddos. Parenting is hard, so give yourself a pat on the back for surviving another year and here is to another year to enjoying the adventures that lay ahead.

And a special thank you and Happy Father's day to this dude!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Oooooh, I love me some comments. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...