Paying It Forward!

6:00 AM


source: Heart & Hands Health Collective
Hey friends! Paying it forward from a new bloggy friend's post from Wednesday. I was lucky enough to be the third person to comment on the post, by Alex from Army Wife-Mommy-life.. So now it's my turn to pay it forward, and hopefully you'll play along as well and continue to pay it forward. Oh yeah, and a chance to be one of the lucky recipients (gee, if I even get any comments!) of a handmade gift. All you have to do is be one of the first three people to comment on this post. (pretty please...maybe this will motivate me to be creative again - after all I did go to patternmaking & design school!)

Here is how it works:
  • Within a year I’ll create something unique to share with the first three people to comment on this post. 
  • In order to receive your gift you have to play along. Spread the love on your own blog promising to send a little special something to the first three people who comment on your post.
  • You get 72 hours (that's 3 days people) to re-post, or I’ll have to move on to the next person.
  • Please only comment if you’re willing to pay it forward!
If you're up for the challenge, comment away! I'm excited to connect with you guys!

If, not, it's cool. I get it..I get it..but hey, maybe you have some more followers than I do - and you think this is a neat little thing, so go ahead and pay it forward on your side of the blogosphere :)

*and ugh..why aren't my images popping up on linkwithin?!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am commenting for a friend - who forgot her login info..so this is a placeholder comment..I think she just feels sorry for me. But I have an idea for her special gift already! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oooooh, I love me some comments. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...