Mama Monday

7:30 AM

Here are some photos of some mamas doing what they do best, being mom:
What is one thing you love about being a mother? What is one thing that is difficult at times, on being a mother? 

I'll start - One thing I love about being a mother is in their eyes - I know I truly could do no wrong,.Even though at times, I know I am too hard on myself and think I am not doing a good job {whether it's because I gave them more screen time than I originally intended - just to get some work done. Or I didn't prepare ahead of time and had to make instant ramen for lunch} or am good enough - which is one thing that I find difficult about being a mother or parent. That I doubt myself constantly - on most, if not all the decisions I make regarding my kids. 

What about you? Tell me in the comments or send me an email. No judgement - EVER! Motherhood is a sisterhood..cross my eye and hope to die :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Oooooh, I love me some comments. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...